Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sleeping Angel...Waking Monste

My sweet little Autumn was so cute today. She woke up all snuggly in the wee hours of the morning and I fell asleep listening to her breathe and feeling her warm little body next to me, taking in her sweet scent. She is amazing! I got up for work and got ready and peeked in to check on her and her little mouth was moving like she was talking but no sound was coming out. It was so adorable! Then she woke up......
she was freaking out so bad cuz she knew I was leaving for work. I felt so bad. It broke my heart. She kept saying through tearful sobs, "momma take me work wis you...me go too, me go too!" It broke heart. I felt so bad. She is usally asleep when I leave. I called her a little bit ago and she said she was sitting with Dylan and waiting for me to come home to her. She said numerous times..."come home me...come home me soon!".

No comments: