My last post was in March....TOO LONG!!!! So much has happened since then. Short recap.....moved in with Dave's family for a few months while we were trying to get back on our feet.
Chari and Luis had a beautiful baby boy they named Luis Benjamin "Benji" Ayala. He is so freakin cute! He is a little chunk too. Unfortunately We moved to AZ before she had him so I have not been able to hold him at all. SUCKS!!!!!
Autumn turned 2 in June. She is a riot! Still tiny too. She is tall but still skinny. She never stops going though so that is probably why....that and she didn't used to eat much. She eats really good now. And she feeds herself which is nice. Still on sippy cut though. She did good for a while with regular cups but then started demanding the sippy again. She goes back and forth. Started to use the big girl potty recently but her first bowel movement scared her when it splashed the water. She is done with that now. LOL She "pees" in it a lot....well peeing for her. She also wipes even though she doesn't really "go". But it's a start.
We moved to phoenix so Dave could go the Harley school out here. We've been here 2 months now. It is finally starting to cool off! UGH! I sure do miss the winters in Utah. I miss the snow. It is really nice to be around my family after so many years. Haven't been able to see much of them. But when I do it is really nice.
Autumn has gotten really close to my mom...until I get home from work that is. Then she turns into a brat! Wants nothing to do her. I got another job by the way. It is great! I love it. Still working Castle from home too.
Autumn loves her big brother and her pappa Gordon. He lets her do whatever she wants. I had to break of the "carry me" habit when we first got here cuz all he did was carry her around with him every where he went. Nipped that one the bud. Can't take her to the store anymore cuz she turns into a major BRAT!!! She wants to run all over the place and screams if you don't let her. She is getting better though. we actually have some nights where we get the bed to ourselves too! Woo Hoo! There have been about 4 or 6 nights she has gone to bed with gma and stayed there all night. Although 2 of those nights she came in our room around 4AM. But it was nice to stretch out for a change! hahahaha! She is so independent and the same time still very needy. She is AWESOME!! Sometimes I want to drive off a cliff but those times are very few. When she gets frustrated with something she says "Damn it!" until it is fixed. Trying to break that habit. It's all me on that one! LOL Her newest though is, "What the hell is that?" Or "What the hell is that about?" I try to stop her but I just laugh too much! LOL If you tell her not to do something she says "I DO!" and then we threaten to spank her and she says, "OH MY GOSH! FINE!" She cracks me up! She moves chairs around so she can climb on things like counters....I've not seen her do it but my mom tells me about it everyday! I think she is trying to give gma a heart attack! LOL She loves her dog Capone. They are one in the same! If it's not one it's the other getting into things they shouldn't be getting into. It's like they tag team! LOL
We had our first video chat with our Utah family. It was sooooo cool! We got to see every one and talk for a little while. It was so nice to see everyone and hear their voices and see little Benji. You know you miss them everyday but you actually get to see your family and it makes you realized just how much you miss them. I've spent the last four years with them for holidays and birthdays and get togethers.....more then I have been able to spend with my own family in the last 13 years.....I really miss them. It is definitely hard being away from them all. Being home is bitter sweet. I wish we could all live in the same city or at least the same state. But life is what it is and we have to make the best out of it.
Dave is doing AWESOME in school! I am so proud of him! He is AWESOME! I will post some pics soon. I am at work so I don't have them to upload. Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment