Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AWESOME AUTUMN

So I have to tell you...Autumn is amazing! She is so funny and sarcastic and just AWESOME! I've never seen a kid so intelligent and funny. She is witty too. And her facial expressions kill me. She will tell you what she thinks and how she feels and how you make her feel. One thing about her is you will always know where you stand... good, bad or indifferent. She has a vivid imagination too. She is 3 and half and still amazes me everyday. She is so full of life and love. She loves to give loves and snuggle. She is the sweetest thing ever. She has her not-so-sweet side too sometimes but the good far out way the bad. 


If she hears you cuss she says, "You shouldn't say dat. Dat's not a good word." "If you say dat again or I'm gonna kick your butt!" She so so funny! She puts her hand on her hip and rolls her eyes if she thinks you are being dumb too. I have no idea where she gets that from. I have never put my hand on my hip like that.  Maybe it's from Gma AZ. Hmmmmm...things to ponder. Yesterday she was "talking" to Poppa (my step dad) on her "phone" (it was actually an old eye shadow case). She hands it to me and says, here talk to your dad. I said, Oh my dad called from heaven? She says....No silly, not your real dad, my Poppa Gordon. DUH! Jeez. hahahaha. She kills me! How does she know that he's not my "real" dad? She is so smart. She figures things out so fast and is still so curious about everything. I don't think she will ever stop amazing me. She is so beautiful!


She LOVES her daddy too. They sit on the balcony in the morning (when he's awake) and they just chat for the longest time. It is so cute to listen to her talk so big. Every time he goes out on the balcony she goes out there with him and just chats away. At night when we go to bed she always plays with my hair and pets my face and gets all kissy and lovey. It is so sweet. And tells me over and over again..."I lub you so much mommy. I'm gonna miss you when you go to work tomorrow." She is so awesome! 


She is still a little bitty thing too. She weighs in at 31.5 pounds. But she is tall. Almost 40 inches. She is incredible. She loves her Marley too. Poor dog. Probably thinks she is in hell most days. Autumn just won't leave her alone. She is like the abominable snowman with bugs bunny. LOL It is kinda funny until Marley gets hurt.


Dave graduated PHD Certified from Harley in Dec. Now he is in Honda. He graduates from there in June. We are so excited! Autumn and I are so very proud of him. It's amazing that we have been together for almost 6 years and married for almost 5. WOW! It seems like just yesterday I was looking at him from across the pool table wishing he was mine. He is so awesome! He always tells me how beautiful I am and much he loves me. Even though I've gained the weight of a small teenager. hahahah. I am so deeply in love with him still. I have been working out almost everyday and even though I don't see a difference and my clothes still fit the same...He always tells me how good I look and that I am toning up and getting smaller. I think he is just keeping me focused....It's working! 


Our bed isn't big enough for all three of us any more so we have a small mattress on the floor next to it. Autumn was doing really good sleeping in it by herself. Then Dave's back started giving him trouble again. Our bed is too soft so now he sleeps on that firm little mattress. Every night when he comes to bed he always pets my head and puts his arm up and touches me so I know he is there and that he loves me. He is so awesome. His attention and love more than make up for the lack of house work he helps with. LOL I wouldn't trade him for anything in the whole world.


I love my little family. They are so AWESOME! Things are really tough right now but with my family and my undying faith in God, I know things will be OK. God will provide! 


That's the latest update for now...... See you soon and God Bless you!

No comments: