Monday, March 1, 2010
Losing It!!!
SOOOOOOO.......I am down 26 pounds now! Woo Hoo! I am no longer shopping in the "Fat Store". hahaha I got a new outfit yesterday. A size 18 misses reg Levi's (no 18 womens) and an extra large misses shirt (not a XXL womens)! I am so excited. I haven't lost anything in the last 2 weeks but I have not gained either. I also haven't been working out much due to my neck being so messed up. I am so excited.....oh yeah I already said that! LOL Did I mention that the size 18 misses reg are almost too big?! Woo Hoo!!!!! Oh and one more thing.....My new panties don't look like parachutes for midgets anymore! Yeah! I will post before and after pics soon. I still have a long way to go but I am off to a great start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that Autumn is munching on a cookie in the photo! Love that you're not shopping at a fat store anymore! You're an inspiration!
So proud of you for losing all that weight! Yay you!
Post a Comment