Thursday, February 18, 2010
Perfect Morning
Sooo...I woke up late this morning which isn't so good. It is the way I woke up this morning. My beautiful baby girl was laying on my pillow with me, stroking my face and saying, "Mommy way uh" which is her way of saying wake up. It was so cute. I open my eyes ever so slightly and see her looking at me with those big, beautiful, sparkly, deep brown eyes filled with all the love in the world. I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't keep my eyes open at first so she decided help me with that while she just giggled her little head off. Then she put her forehead and nose against mine and started petting my face again....Then daddy grabbed her ans hugged her and she was just being a giggle monster. It was so hard to leave her this morning. Days like this make me wish I worked from home again.....not that I would get anything done when she being so lovey. hahahaha! I love my baby girl....she is absolutely perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment