Monday, November 3, 2008

Firsts

We picked her up from Aunt Chelsie's yesterday. She had a great time! She went shopping with Chelsie, Chari and Grandma. They spoiled her rotten! I have to say though, it was a miserable weekend for us. We should have revelled in the freedom of not having her here but instead we counted the seconds until it was time to pick her up. We are pathetic! hahaha!

Today Autumn finally ate from a spoon. We've been trying this out for about a month now. Finally she got it down. She ate cereal from a spoon and bottles for breakfast and lunch. She only wanted her bottle for dinner though. She looked so cute! She kept grabbing my hand and pulling it to her face. She had cereal and peaches from her nose down!! She makes me laugh! She was laughing all day today. She is so freakin' cute. I love her so much!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are absolutely adorable! I am so excited for you and Tiff I've never seen you look so happy!