Thursday, November 6, 2008

5 Months Old

Autumn is 5 months old today! She is so cute! I swear she gets cuter every single day. More demanding too. But you know something? All the bad days seem to disappear everytime I see that beautiful smile and that sparkle in her eyes. She is so smart and funny too. She learns new things everyday and she has the cutes personality. She gets so excited about things like me talking to her or her reflection or absolutely nothing. It is so cute too. She starts laughing and giggling and her arms fly around and her legs kick. It is so damn cute. I never thought I would be able to have any more kids so when I found out I was pregnant with her it was a miracle! And through the all the crying, sleepless nights, personal frustrations and emotional meltdowns, she is PERFECT!!! I can't believe she has been with us for 5 months already. Amazing.......

No comments: