This is Autumn's first Halloween! She looked so cute in the tigger costume daddy picked out for her. We had fun too. We went to our friend Paul's and had a barbecue (steak and potatoes). We took a few pics of Autumn and Jacob (Paul's son). Jacob is 10 months old and super cute. The other day he came over and Paul was holding both of them on his lap. Jacob smacked her in the face with his eraser and she started screaming. He felt bad and then he started crying. It was pretty cute. I hope they will become good friends.
She is also having her first sleep over. She is with her Aunt Chelsie tonite. Though the break and rest will be nice, I miss her so much. 5 minutes after she left I wanted to call Chelsie and tell her to bring my baby back. I am so pathetic! Dave and I both cried. I miss her so much! This sucks! I can't wait until tomorrow when we go pick her up. I am absolutely lost without her.....
No comments:
Post a Comment