Saturday, October 25, 2008
A little History
So here is a little history of events over the last couple of years. I should have started this a long tim ago. Oh well. So for those of you who don't know, Dave and I were married on May 13, 2007. We our Daughter Autumn Nicole on June 6, 2008. She has been a true blessing. The first few months we crazy! She had colic! She cried and screamed constantly and NEVER slept. She is much better now, though she still doesn't sleep much. She gave us her first genuine smile at about 4 weeks (even though they were few and far between). She found her hands at about 2 months and her feet shortly thereafter. She thinks they are great! Expecially her feet. I can't blam her, they are so cute! Her hands are my favorite though. She started laughing and giggling in the last couple of weeks. Let me tell you.....Awesome! SHe has the prettiest smile and the cutest laugh. She is my sweetie. I call her ladybug cuz she is so tiny. She almost 5 months and still only weighs just over 10 pounds. She is tall though. And bald! It's funny. Her daddy is completely enamored of her as is the rest of the family. First Grandchild, niece. She is very mobile even she can't crawl yet. She turns herself around and rolls over and sometimes pushes herself forward a bit. I am in deep trouble when she starts crawling and walking. WHEW! I better gear up! She will keep me on my toes for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment