Saturday, October 25, 2008

Worlds Best Husband/Daddy

So. I have to give props to my sweet, adorable husband. He is so amazing. He is always very helpful with Autumn and house work, but he really went above and beyond this past week. I had to have a minor surgery done last week. Not only did he take care of her all last weekend so I could rest, but there were two days that I was in excruciating pain and Autumn was having a hard time as well and he come home early both days to help me. You see my pain pills knock me out and make it very difficult to care for Autumn so I wasn't taking them. Then, the other night he came home from work and I was exhausted and in a lot of pain, (no pain pills all day), he took over careing for Autumn, (she is very high maintenance), and told me to go to bed, take a pain pill and relax. So I did as instructed. He woke me up once to put Autumn to bed. He hasn't quite mastered that one yet....the transition from swing to crib without waking her up. The next morning when I woke and went into the kitchen to make a bottle, I found it CLEAN. Not your normal man cleaning. But clean like I do it clean. All the dishes were done, and the bottles washed, counters and stove cleaned. Can I just say.....I absolutely love this man! Not only does he take care of me and the house when I really need it, but he is amazing with his baby girl. She lights up around him. He is so cute with her. He is the love of my life and I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world!

No comments: